Today at the Lehigh County Court, Jimmy ‘Superfly’ Snuka, real name James Reiher Snuka faced the arraignment for the involuntary manslaughter and third-degree murder charges he faced, relating to the death of his ex-girlfriend Nancy Argentino.
It was declared that Jimmy Snuka was, and has entered a plea of Not Guilty during the trial on November 2nd, 2015. The next hearing has been set for December 8th, 2015.
The case has been ongoing for 32 years, full details are in this previous article.
The proceedings so far are as detailed below;
- Jimmy Snuka, his family, and attorneys enter the court at 10.50EST
- When asked the last educational grade he completed, he replied “I really never went to school’’.
- He then went on to state he can’t read or write English, and then entered a plea of not guilty.
- He also stated when asked by the judge that he didn’t know where he was or what day it was.
- At 1138 EST prosecutors requested a gag order and after the argument was heard from his attorney, the judge issued said gag order.
- At 1140 Jimmy Snuka’s attorney stated he may seek a change of venue for the trial, he went on to state the case was “hypocrisy since the prosecutions essentially made by the media”
The aforementioned gag order placed by judge Kelly Banach reads that “all parties and representatives are prohibited from commenting publicly” to the press.
WWE are yet to release an official statement, however, Snuka has been completely taken off of WWE.com altogether and will possibly never be mentioned by them again.
Since the writing of this article, Jimmy ‘Superfly’ Snuka was charged with the Murder of Nancy Argentino, click here.